Monday, July 6, 2009

Saint Grace Summer 09 collection

Saint Grace is a clothing brand that I've never heard of till yesterday. At first I didn't wanted to look at the collection , because I received a lot of messages about it and I thought... well another clothing brand that doesn't offer something special. But believe me, when I saw the the collection of Saint Grace I really loved it, especially the dresses (I want to have them all, haha). I would describe the summer collection of Saint Grace as simple, elegant, feminin and classic. The biggest reason why I like the collection is beacuse the clothes are simple and in the summer I really like to keep my outfit simple combined with different accessoires. The collection contains something for everybody and is very easy to combine with other clothes.Take a look here at the summer collection and you'll see what I mean. Here are a few of my favorites items of the collection.





I soooooooo love the four dresses above







Saint Grace was launched in December 2001 in Los Angeles. The designer and owner of this faboulous brand is Quinn Thompson. The name SAINT GRACE refers to the designer favorite girl’s name, “Grace” – a name he hopes to give his first daughter. “Saint” was prefaced to illustrate his affection for Grace and his respect for women in general. One thing that stood out on the pictures was the fabric of the clothes. I saw that the fabric looked diffirent then usual, it looked very light and soft and perfect for summer. On the website (
click here to visit the website) is written that every fabric used in the Saint Grace collection has been “tweaked” by Quinn Thompson so that no other brand has the same fabric. Celebs such as Katherine Heigl, Fergie, Katie Holmes, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Beckingsale, Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Simpson have all been seen wearing Saint Grace.

I really should stop typing now, haha, you actually should see the collection yourself so you can see what I mean.

Oh the brand also has a online store,
click here to visit the online store.

Source: saintgrace.com

No comments: