Tuesday, June 16, 2009

shopping with Lady Gaga

I love Lady Gaga, not only her music but also het style. She's probably not the only one with an over-the-top taste of clothing but so far she's the only one with futuristic, retro and ofcourse glamour combined style that I have ever seen and from the first time I saw pictures from her I liked her. The things she wears aren't ''new'' but are designers exclusive, vintage and couture pieces that are not daily wearable but Lady Gaga shows them daylight. I think that Lady Gaga is a walking couture doll and a trendsetter at this moment (the hair bow). My style (actually you can't call it a ''style''), is just the opposite, I like more basic and simple things and believe me I'm sure that a latex suit won't look good on me, haha, but I love watching other people wear something very diffirent from my style eventhough I don't like everything they wear, I still don't like Lady Gaga's pink knee boots I wrote about earlier.
I saw this two videos where Lady Gaga talks about her style one is with The Thread and one is with MySpace.

Well enjoy watching them and tomorrow I will show you something so cute that I made for myself. I worked on it a whole week, every night a bit and now I have swollen fingers from making it, but it's done and I love it.



No comments: